Biography - Ediye Mustafayeva
Early years, education
Ediye Mustafayeva was born on March 5, 1984, in the city of Samarkand, Uzbekistan.
In 2008 she graduated with honors from Crimean Engineering and Pedagogical University, majoring in monumental and decorative-applied arts.
Artwork, participation in exhibitions
In 2014, having become a member of the Chatyr-Dag creative association, she took part in a series of exhibitions "Crimea with Love" as well as exhibitions of the "Crimean Style" project.
The artist creates ornamental compositions in the majolica technique, paints pottery, paints pictures using the Crimean Tatar national ornament.
The master's works can be found in the Directorate of Art Exhibitions of the Academy of Arts of Uzbekistan, Tashkent, Uzbekistan as well as in art galleries and private collections in Russia, Ukraine, Turkey.
Since 1999, Edie Mustafayeva has been participating in all-Crimean and international fine art competitions:
- - International fine art competition "Let's be friends" and "Caravan of drawings" (Uzbekistan - Holland).
- - International project "Legends of the World" within the International Year of Culture (UNESCO).
- - Exhibition "Young Talents" (Crimean Ethnographic Museum)
- - IX Biennale of chamber watercolors of Crimea (Simferopol)
- - International festival "Young Talents of the Turkic World" (Eskisehir, Turkey)
- - Exhibition of decorative and applied arts "Blessed holiday" (Simferopol)
- - Festival "Golden Hands of the Master" (Bakhchisarai Historical, Cultural and Archaeological Museum-Reserve)
- - XII Biennial of chamber watercolors of Crimea (Simferopol)
- - "Crimea. Book. Fest-2018" (Simferopol)
Creativity and work
- «Family tree» 2013, terracotta, engraving, ∅50 cm
- «Soy teregi» 2014, terracotta, enamels, ∅ 31 cm
- «Gul» 2014, terracotta, enamels, ∅31 cm
- «Karanfil» 2014, terracotta, enamels, 23,5x32,5 cm
- «Ai yarygyy» 2014, terracotta, enamels ∅31 cm (The Directorate of Art Exhibitions of the Academy of Arts of Uzbekistan, Tashkent, Uzbekistan).
- «Kyrym gemisi» 2017, terracotta, enamels, 23,5x32,5 cm
- «Navrez» 2019, terracotta, enamels, ∅ 31cm
- «Elmaznyn ailesi» 2020, canvas, acrylic, 60x70 cm